Monday, May 25, 2009

Julian’s First Playmobil Set

Few weeks back, someone gave me a copy of the Playmobil catalogue and ever since Julian chanced upon it, he has been “nagging” me to buy him the Car Repair and Tuning Workshop Set (4321). After ringing all the shops I know that sell Playmobil toys (which are far and few in Singapore), I finally located it at one of the shops called Action Toyz.

This set has to be every boy’s dream workshop, complete with extra change of tires, miniature tools and tool box, and a car jack! But it came at a pricey $99.95 and I managed to cart it home at a 10% membership discount!

IMG_1611

IMG_1609

IMG_1612

GarageCar

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah! Not a cheap toy... but i can see why Jules loves it! Such a 'boy' thing! :)

Serene (Singapore) said...

Serene-San: Yes, it is really NOT cheap ... don't think I will buy him more Playmobil sets until he is much, much bigger! :)

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Wow...
what a cool set!

Do u know that I still have my playmobil sets!

I used to love playing with them when i was young!

Serene (Singapore) said...

Serene-ED: So good ... I never owned any playmobil sets when I was young. Had to always play over at my neighbor's house! :(

Maybe that's why Julian gets all the toys he wants now! :)