Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Beary Birthday!

About a month back, one of my best friends’ son, Ryan, celebrated his 7th birthday at the Build-A-Bear-Workshop at Suntec City. Julian was really excited at being invited but unfortunately on the actual day, he fell asleep just before the party and we had to wake him up! Like the saying goes, the rest is history …

Jules was so grouchy at the party that I had to bring him out of the shop to give him a talking-to! I ended up capturing very few nice shots of him but what made matters worse was that my camera battery went flat at the critical moment when all the kids completed their bears and were holding it up for a shot! Thankfully, one of the mommies captured a great shot and emailed it to me, of which I am very grateful!

Don’t you just love the kids with their teddies??! This is one of my favorite pictures.

Ryan's Birthday Party2nd row, 4th from left in red: birthday boy, Ryan

No comments: