Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Roary the Racing Car

Roary the Racing Car is Julian’s current favorite cartoon series. Set around a racing circuit, Silver Hatch, it follows the adventures of a bright red, cheeky, young and energetic race car with a white baseball cap! In fact, Jules loves it sooooo much he insists on watching it count-less times (literally, since I have "lost" count of the number of times the clips have been played, replayed and re-replayed!) before going to bed every night.

Recently, the distributor of the Roary line of toys in Singapore told me that this newly-launched UK character is set to become as big as Thomas the Tank Engine! Here’s a sample clip of the “mesmerizing” and attention-grabbing cartoon.

A few weeks back, I upgraded my iPhone to the latest 3.0 firmware and with it, came a host of functions like SMS forwarding, MMS, video recording and even a Voice Recorder! I decided to try it out and Jules readily agreed to do a Roary rendition, albeit not a very professional one, for his Daddy and me! He even contrived to put in the sound of the camera flashes and the vrooming effect of the cars!

So here goes …

2 comments:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Haha!!! So cute!

Unknown said...

Oh soooooooooo cute! I haven't seen this yet - but methinks Jay will love it. Cos he loves cars. And he loves stars! Haha!