Thursday, July 16, 2009

Grown Up!

Despite the wide array of toys that my son has, he is persistently 'obsessed' with getting his hands on 2 other toys which TY and I refuse to buy him due to age inappropriateness. One, is the Speed Racer Lego Set which is far too complicated for Jules to fix, and the other, remote control toys. We made the mistake of buying him a remote control car many months back, only to have him smash it when the wheels wouldn’t budge as he tried to zoom it around with his hands!

So now, no matter how hard he pesters us, our answer to him is always "we will buy it for when you grow up ... when you turn 5 years old!” I guess that explains why in his little mind, 5 is an almost revered age and his aim since then has been to quickly grow up, “Look at my legs!!”

3 comments:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

U know that we cannot watch video from your blog?

As u your Youtube profile does not allow embedding of the player on your blog!

U may want to change the settings...

Serene (Singapore) said...

Serene-ED: Thanks, I didn't realize it as I could view it on my computer ... Rectified!!! :)

Unknown said...

Hahaha! He is so adorable!!! Really... "grown up already"!