Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ahoy There, Matey!

Last Friday (March 6, 2009) at LWPS, Julian had his annual Pirate Theme Party and mommy was busy as usual looking for ways to dress him up. This year, being smarter and more experienced, I recycled his pirate costume from the year before and added in some other bits and pieces …

Pirate 2008 EditedPirate Costume 2008

IMG_0271 Snipping & Cutting!

Finally, at 7 a.m. that morning, I managed to get the costume ready, only to find a reluctant pirate …

Reluctant Pirate“I am NOT a pirate! I am JULIAN TAN!”

After much persuasion and coaxing, to my immense relief, Julian finally got into “pirate-mood”!

IMG_0259 “Do I look good??!”

And before long, he was ready to hit the road! Er, I mean, ride the high seas …

Ahoy Matey
“Ahoy there, Matey!”

No comments: