Monday, March 2, 2009

What A Wonderful World


My belief that human beings are born with an innate sense of beauty was confirmed last week when a group of colleagues and I rushed to behold a rare sight of a double-arch rainbow outside the skies of Suntec City. We (both guys and girls) whipped out our cameras and handphones and started snapping photos of this beautiful phenomenon.

In the midst of this flurry of "clicking and snapping", the lyrics of one of the greatest hits of the late 1960s by Louis Armstrong involuntarily came to my mind, " ... the colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky ... and I think to myself, what a wonderful world."

2 comments:

..::rei::.. pêbblë said...

You managed to get a vaguely visible view of the second rainbow behind too ;) it didn't appear in my own shots though, but the picture is in my mind; still happy heee ;)

Serene (Singapore) said...

Serene-pêbblë: I was told the same phenomenon was spotted over the following few days in various parts of Singapore!